While we are loving the ABCs I found this pillow (on Etsy) that is just so cute. I would love this in my boys room. If only it were cheaper, or I had the patience to make one myself. What do you think?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think this would cinch to make!!! You can buy small colored squares at Michaels (or Hobby Lobby)...would be a very fun project!!!
Adorable! You could totally make an easy version of this (because, lets be honest, with little boys it wouldn't last long, anyway). Buy cheap felt squares, cut out letters and glue onto pillow! Easy and adorable! I might make one, myself...
3 comments:
I think this would cinch to make!!! You can buy small colored squares at Michaels (or Hobby Lobby)...would be a very fun project!!!
Adorable! You could totally make an easy version of this (because, lets be honest, with little boys it wouldn't last long, anyway). Buy cheap felt squares, cut out letters and glue onto pillow! Easy and adorable! I might make one, myself...
I think i'm going to try and make this. SO DARN CUTE!
Post a Comment