

So I am into photo books as you will learn. I have made and ordered quite a few from Shutterfly. And am working on a couple and have ordered one from Blurb. But have recently found Picaboo. I have started a book there, but have not yet ordered anything. But so far I really like all the options they have. They seem to have quite a few more backgrounds than Shutterfly, and some of their backgrounds tend to look a little scrapbookish, which if you are into that is great. Anyways, I got a email saying they have 25% off their cards ending today. (They also have buy 1 get 1 free photo books ending tonight as well). Sorry such late notice, but if any of you like to order Christmas cards this is a great way to save. Just trying to help save a couple dollars!

No comments:
Post a Comment