11.13.2010

[ KOR Hydration Vessel ]




Yes, this is the most amazing Hydration Vessel ever. I am an avid water drinker and I have spent a lot of time searching for the perfect water bottle. Yes, this is it. It may be a bit on the pricey side, but if you think about the amount of disposable bottles you have bought and thrown away, you may still pay more for this :) But again, it is worth it. I love it for many different reasons, one being that you cannot lose the lid. For those of us with children, this is a major benefit. The other is that it holds a decent amount of water. I don't have to fill it up every ten seconds. I just fill it up and keep it in the fridge. There is one drawback now that I think of it. It does not fit in car cup holders, and if that bothers you than disregard this post. But to top it all off, everywhere I go I get compliments on my water bottle, my water bottle of all things. I guess I will take the compliments where I can get them. If you can, you should invest in a KOR! (P.S. They can be a little cheaper at Amazon, that is where I got mine, and it's pink!)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That is a pretty impressive water bottle. Is it transparent? It's hard to tell from the picture. Cool either way, though :)

kim said...

i love this!!!! I have a glass one but this is on my wants list thanks :)

Marianne said...

Ooh those are nice! I love my Klean Kanteen.