2.01.2011

ModCloth





So when you are stuck inside what is better than some online shopping! Just found this site ModCloth and actually am a big fan of a lot of their stuff. Here are a few of the funky shirts I think are adorable. Has anyone had experience with this company?

Constellation Rising Top . Broadcasting Beauty Cardigan . Dual Action Top . Ain't it Slate? Vest . Every Way But Up Top

2 comments:

Candy said...

Cute stuff! A little too pricy for me at this time of life, but I love that it is cute AND funky!
Have you heard of www.shopruche.com
They have some cute stuff too...reminds me of ModCloth.

Christiana said...

Kind of funny, a friend showed me this site last week. They have some cute stuff. I'm always afraid to buy clothes online. Let me know what you think of the quality of the stuff if you decide to order something. Hope you guys are keeping warm through that terrible storm!!!